If you enjoy independent work, creating designs, and watching your projects come to life in the real world, then Images Inter Alia would be a great fit for you.
- Greet customers in-store
- Help customers in quick printing (posters, business cards, flyers, copies, binding, etc.)
- Desktop publishing, set up, edit and graphic design work
- Operate digital press printers, inkjet, finishing equipment and an EBA cutter
- Answer inquiries over the phone and email, estimating jobs
- Manage our social media accounts on Facebook and Instagram.
- Be responsible for project tracking and closing invoices - Keep the workplace tidy (floor mopping, vacuuming, dusting, etc
- Photoshop is a must
-Training to operate equipment will be provided
You are a self-starter- You are extremely well-organized- You have great time management- You know how to prioritize tasks- You are outgoing and friendly
We are looking for someone to start immediately.
This is a Monday-Friday position for 35-40 hours. Please reply to email@example.com